The call for projects supports online or face-to-face exchange meetings with the aim of promoting debate on European topics. In the context of the war in Ukraine, we will offer funding for Franco-German and trilateral aid actions to our partners.
Which projects do we support?
“Our Europe, our future” aims to fund projects which
- promote young people's commitment to a Europe of democracy, freedom and peace,
- promote European exchanges on one or several European themes,
- strengthen young people’s intercultural competence and solidarity.
Main selection criteria:
An eligible project must deal with at least one of the following key topics:
- Europe´s future
- After the Pandemic: The Corona Crisis as a European experience and challenge
- Vocational training and entrepreneurship
- Sustainable development and environmental protection
- Sports and culture.
Who can apply?
Project organizers may be non-profit associations, local or regional authorities, organizations and federations in the field of non-formal education of children and teenagers, culture, science, media and sport from Germany, France and eventually another country.
Schools, universities, and vocational schools may also be project sponsors.
For legal reasons, only partners with an office registered in France or Germany may submit an application.
- See current FGYO Directives
- All projects should entirely take place before November 15th 2022
- For digital and hybrid projects, the program days do not necessarily have to follow each other consecutively
We can support bilateral Franco-German project up to a maximum amount of €15,000. Trilateral projects are eligible for funding up to a maximum of €20,000.
You shall send the full application by email only to email@example.com. You must also join a provisional program to the application. First-time applicants are requested to enclose a constitution. We will not consider incomplete applications.
Call for projects: To the call for projects
We will consider applications as soon as possible. However, we ask partner organizations to allow a realistic time frame for processing. We will not accept projects that have already started or that will take place within a week of submission.
Contact for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 1.10.2022