ABOUT HUMASANA Health and wellness are essential human needs. Humasana brings health and wellness to everyone, every day. Through an online parapharmacy, Humasana gives everyone access to products that really correspond to their needs, to their values and that allow them to experience real moments of relief and well-being on a daily basis. We are 4 serial entrepreneurs, we are partners and co-founders of Humasana (Soraya Ferahtia, Paul Dufour, Pierre-Julien Grizel and Denis Fayolle - co-founder of LaFourchette, SingulArt, ManoMano, ZenSoon etc.). We are looking for the right people to join this adventure, build this startup with us from scratch, and make it grow. Our ambition? Make Humasana the European leader in online parapharmacy. We are looking for people who share with us common values and a certain vision of work and people.
These values are as follows:
- Responsibility - each of us is in charge of a part of the destiny of this company.
- We all take responsibility for our successes and failures.
- Results-oriented - all of our actions are guided by a single goal: achieve our objectives and collectively succeed in making this company the European leader in online parapharmacy.
- Alignment - each one of us is at the right place in this company: each one of us knows why we do what we do and why we are where we are. This is the key to the career fulfillment of every member of our team. Communication as a driver of trust - we believe that trust among our team members is central to the quality of our work and our well-being.
- We believe that trust is built through communication.
- We communicate constantly, simply and with benevolence to build a united team.
- Overachievement - we are great optimists, we are tenacious, we give everything to succeed and we take great pleasure in it. If we were music, we would be Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.
Do you like it? Keep reading ;) You don't like it ? We can still talk :p
We are looking for :
- One Business Developer Germany. Reporting to Soraya, within the Sales team, you will be responsible for creating quality partnerships with brands and laboratories manufacturing health and well-being products.
- We are looking for real hunters, who love challenges and know that "no" does not always mean "no".
Your responsibilities Sourcing:
- find the best partners for Sooz Daily prospecting:
- contact these partners and generate leads. Sales chameleon: depending on the type of laboratory/brand, you listen, adapt, explain and argue to convince them to join us as a partner.
- Negotiation: negotiate and find the best partnership terms
- Reporting: report daily your commercial activity in our CRM tool.
- Account management: follow up and be the privileged contact of your partners on a daily basis.
- Be an active player: find solutions to your partners' blocking points and suggest your ideas to improve internal procedures.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Business school / university degree (minimum 2 years of higher education).
- Successful sales prospecting experience in a similar position (including telephone), valued.
- Fluency in written and oral expression Ability to synthesize information orally and in writing Listening skills and empathy
- Ability to argue Great capacity of concentration Rigor and great organizational skills Autonomy and pro-activity
- Spoken languages: German (C2 level) AND English (C1 level)
- Affinity with product is a plus Mindset Dynamic team player
- Positive attitude Result-oriented
WHAT HUMASANA HAS TO OFFER YOU
- At the heart of Humasana growth strategy, your success will be key for our startup! We will give you all the tools and support you need to successfully complete your missions.
- The chance to join a startup at the very beginning of the adventure, co-founded by one of the most successful French entrepreneurs of the last years. The opportunity to learn a lot, and to evolve in an exceptional environment surrounded by an international team.
- Remuneration: 24K€ to 28K€ fixed + 5K€ bonus, per year.
- The position is based in Paris city center. 2 days of remote work per week + 1 full week of remote work every 3 months.
- A health insurance.