Good news for the Franco-German and Trilaterial youth exchanges! The Resumption Plan, designed by the DFJW 2021 in the context of the pandemic for the period until 2023, has been consolidated and extended until 2025.
What is the purpose of the recovery plan?
Endowed with a total budget of €17.8 million until 2025, it aims to:
- allow young people from 3 to 30 years old to start or resume international exchanges;
- allow partners to sign new cooperation agreements and develop new projects;
- allow regional actors to work with local authorities, deepen exchanges in border areas and encourage language learning.
- Reach as many people as before the pandemic
- Increase the number of calls
- Enable young people to engage in intercultural exchanges
- Make the DFJW's network of partners (local authorities, regional and trilateral partners) actors in the recovery plan
- Discovering the language and culture of the other country
- The ecological change
- Integration through sports and culture
- Professional integration
- Digital technology to simplify administration
- Youth engagement for Europe and civil society