Based on fundamental and applied research, current projects within the FGYO encompass a large scope of subject matter. This includes research not only focusing on scientific support and project evaluation with the FGYO, but also tackling social and political issues concerning youth. The balance between knowledge, basic skills and innovation is essential for the FGYO and its research projects are a reflection of this diversity.
- 100 years after the First World War – 100 projects for peace,
- Political participation of young people in Germany and France,
- Appreciation and development of multilinguistic skills in Franco-German youth meetings,
- The Franco-German Voluntary Service: the impact of mobility on participant’s personal development,
- Taking mobility into schools. Institutional mobility as a part of an inclusive school policy